Home > TD 700-1 > School Experience Comments
School Experience: Comments from Mentors
- Friendly yet removed from students.
- Moves about the class working with individual students
- Persists with a student untill they fully understand
- on time and prepared
Areas to be developed
- Injection of enthusiasm into voice
- developing a variety of methods to gain calss attention
- ensuring that ... has the the attention of all students before issuing instruction
- A stronger introduction of the topic
- getting and maintaining the students attentions for the initial instructions
of the lesson
Comment on Management
- Needs to consistently demand students attention at the beginning of a lesson.
Must ensure all students are focuses on her before directions are given.
- Overall good but be aware of student attentativeness before giving instructions.
Last modified: February 3, 2004
Russell, R. (2003, May 19). TD 700/701 School experience: Comments from mentors.
Retrieved May 19, 2003, from