See also a video on how to do this that I recordered using Jing
Did you know that Redbubble now sell stickers!
Check out my new group Cool Stickers
If you have published a T-Shirt design then people can now purchase the design as a sticker.
See Koch Curve VI T-Shirt for an example of how to promote this new feature.
1) Edit the T-Shirt design so that you can add to the Description
2) Show the Public View in a new tab
3) Select Buy / Preview
4) Select the sticker option
5) Copy the URL of the page (in this example it's) http://www.redbubble.com/products/configure/19144007
6) Paste the URL into a text editor (I have used notepad)
7) Add the text "Available as a sticker":http://www.redbubble.com/products/configure/19144007
Note: You must put a double quote " mark at the begining of the word "Availble and after the word sticker"
and that there is a colon : character between the closing docuble quote and the URL
8) Using Internet Explorer version 8 Right click on the sticker image and view its properties. Then copy the URL
9) Past the URL of the image into the text editor
10) Put an exclimation mark ! at the beginning of the URL and another exclimation mark ! at the end of the URL.
then put a colon : after the last exclamation mark and past another copy of the URL for the buy sticker page after the colon
Note there is no space between the exclimation marks and the colon
11) Copy the code from the text editor into your T-Shirt description and Update My T-Shirt
Also available as a "sticker":http://www.redbubble.com/products/configure/19144007 from Redbubble:
12) Click Update My T-Shirt and then Show Public View to make sure it works.
Last refreshed: March 31 2017. 05:29.34 am
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.